1. The entrence fee is not refundable under any circumstances!
2. The possible closure of the attractions due to technical factors, climate or lack of electricity does not entitle you to a refund of all or part of the ticket.
3. The management reserves the right to close the Park at any time for the protection and safety of persons, without any reimbursement.
4. The Park does not assume any responsibility for accidents or injury to persons or to property, caused by carelessness or failure to respect
5. To be able to guarantee the safety of our guests, some slides and some attractions can be of particular restrictions. Each attraction has its own rules, instructions are exposed at the entrance of each one.
6. The management also reserves its right to limit at any time a visitor to use the slides and attractions in the event of inappropriate behavior or dangerous to themselves and other guests.
7. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied and constantly looked after by an adult.
8. To enter, the Water Park Cavour is subject to entrance fee, and is permitted only to holders of entrance tickets and/or seasonal pass. Guests who are without may be removed from the Park.
9. There are sunbeds for rent, at a rental fee, subject to availability.
10. There are sun-umbrellas free of charge, subject to availability. It is prohibited to bring into the Park personal umbrellas.
11. All the facilities/structures provided are to be used by great respect.
12. It is prohibited to bring into the Park glass containers, stoves and barbecues.
13. The Park requires a respectful dress code, behavior and sensibility towards minors. Use swimsuits of shapes and sizes such as not to offend the sensibilities of other guests and suitable materials to products used for water treatment of pools. The lifeguards will not allow entry to those wearing inappropriate costumes.
14. Use suitable costumes for children under 3 years.
15. It is not permitted to smoke close to or on the border of the pool, inside the attractions or nearby.
16. It is not permitted to eat and drink close to or on the border of the pool, inside the attractions or nearby.
17. No animals are allowed into the Park
18. It is not allowed to enter the Park with bicycles, skateboards, skates, …
19. It is prohibited to light fires or throw paper and rubbish outside the appropriate trash-bins.
20. Immediately report any accidents to the lifeguards, who shall examine its entities. False declarations will be criminally prosecuted.
21. In alcune aree del parco sono attivi sistemi di video-sorveglianza al solo fine di vigilare sulla sicurezza e la salvaguardia delle persone; le immagini saranno visionate esclusivamente dal personale addetto alla sicurezza del parco, dall’autorità giudiziaria o di polizia, e, dopo 24 ore saranno distrutte.
22. Announcements are not released in order to avoid concerns.
23. The use of slides for those who has got heart problems, for pregnant women, and in general, for those with precarious health conditions.
24. Run by the pool, play dangerous games, dive, slide upside down, standing or on knees.
25. Climb on masonry structures, on the rocks or the aquatic structures.
26. All slides, pools and attractions will close at 18.45, that is 15 minutes before the Park closes